Medicine Buddha Empowerment & Teaching 2017
This beautiful healing practice will be taught in full, including receiving empowerment from the Great Master H.H. the twelfth Gangri Karma Rinpoche. The Medicine Buddha practice can be used to help heal the sick and dying, and also to deal with everyday problems and suffering. It is a way to open the heart, making us more sensitive to others’ suffering and to developing true compassion and empathy.
The Medicine Buddha practice established within the Martsang Kagyu tradition of Tibetan Buddhism system is very precious, and is rooted for the Vajaryana Teaching in the Martsang Kagyu system.
Over the two days you will receive the complete teachings of the Medicine Buddha practice. This will include the eight Medicine Buddha Empowerment of Martsang Kagyu, Medicine Buddha meditations training and Medicine Buddha Sadhana Chanting practice. The teachings will also include instructions on mudras (hand gestures) and visualisations. This will allow students to feel confident/capacity in their practice after this course when practicing alone.
Benefits of Martsang Kagyu Medicine Buddha:
- It is a spiritual journey of peace and relaxation that can lead to personal transformation, achieving a better life balance, emotional strength and the ability to see things in a more positive light.
- The special mantra of Medicine Buddha swiftly actualizes prayers that Medicine Buddha made in the past, to bring happiness by bringing causes for enlightenment, appeasing problems, satisfying good wishes, and to help those who are distressed by illness.
- Reciting the mantra purifies the karmic obscurations of all beings.
- Medicine Buddha practice is extremely powerful and beneficial for the sick and dying, as well as those who have passed away.
- The Medicine Buddha practice is connected with Vajrayana Buddhism.
Date: 16th & 17th September 2017
Time: 11:00am -5:00pm (Doors open at 10:45am for registration; please be punctual)
Suggestion donation: Two day course £100, concessions £ 85 (excluding the Medicine Buddha sadhana book £15 ), payable in advance.
* Entry is free to participants who is a disability allowance job seeker.
* Entry is free to participants who were taught the Medicine Buddha empowerment by H.H Gangri Karma Rinpoche in 2014 & 2016.
* Please note: Please bring a pair of Bell & Dorje with you on the day.
How to book:
Please contact Dolma Sherab
by e-mail: email@example.com
by phone: 07484607939
Full refunds are available for cancellations, providing notice is given at least 14 days prior to course commencement. Unfortunately cancellations requested after this time are not refundable.
Photos: H.H. Gangri Karma Rinpoche taught the Medicine Buddha Sadhana on 21th & 28th August 2016