Green Tara Puja
You are warmly invited to attend the
Martsang Kagyu London Centre
Puja in 2018
This will be a wonderful opportunity to start the New Year off in a positive and beneficial way. While it differs from the custom of making New Year resolutions and promises to one self, the puja blessings bring benefit to all areas of our lives; family, health and careers. It also creates a peaceful time for us to reflect on our own good fortune and how we may be of benefit to others, what better way to greet the New Year!
His Holiness Gangri Karma Rinpoche will be conducting the Green Tara puja which will be followed by a light lunch. This event is free and open to all.
Centre will prepare Lamps (lights) for who wish to do lights offering to Buddha, each light is suggest donation £10.
The Benefits of Offering Lamps are:
1. One will possess great merits. One will rebirth in a kindness and plentiful place
2. One will obtain the wisdom that discriminates between what is to be virtuous and non-virtuous.
3. One’s performance of virtue will not be hindered by difficulties or obstacles.
4. One’s voice will be charming and beautiful.
5. One’s mind will be clear and bright with intelligence.
6. One’s life will be stable and peaceful, all necessities will be sufficient.
7. One’s wealth will increase, body and mind will be free and liberated.
8. One’s body will be healthy and strong, filled with potency.
9. One will not take rebirth in a dark and gloomy place.
10. At the point of death, one will recall virtuous dharma without forgetting and all those positive deeds done while living will appear in the mind.
It is warmly welcome you to free attend the puja and please feel free to bring flower offerings if you wish. We look forward to seeing you.
Date : 7th April 2018
Time: From 11am to 1:30 pm
Venue: Martsang Kagyu London centre (13-15 Rosement Road, London, NW3 6NG)
Please inform to any of the following members regarding your presence and participation.
Dolma 07484607939 (email@example.com) Angie 07879774088
Free entry – Donations are welcome!